Premier League Games 17/18/19 October

Me too, the whole build up was spurs this spurs that, Gareth bale blah blah blah. Once they went 3 up they were all hailing the great spurs, that was enough for me, I should have realised it's spurs and they bottle everything
Same here,heard enough bollocks so turned it off..

Still not forgotten that bloody Bournemouth game.. 3 nil up and ended drawing 3-3 with the equaliser coming in something like 96th minute..
Luther Blissett injury time penalty......Then I just remember a load of cheers from the corner of the kippax at the Platt Lane end when news came through of the Palace result?

Last edited:
I knocked it off at half time had had enough of Mourinho's smug gob
Don't. It was happening to them last season as well. They aren't good at keeping a lead. I did think West Ham could get a goal or 2, but didn't expect the result. Spurs can't keep the ball and Mourinho thinks they can go into a shell and counter attack like his previous teams. Problem is their defence is shit.

Luther Blissett injury time penalty......Then I just remember a bad of cheers from the corner of the kipper at the Platt Lane end when news came through of the Palace result?

I remember coming down the Kippax steps and thinking WTF..
We never made anything easy did we..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.