Premier League Games 17/18/19 October

Everton need some genuine pace upfront to trouble them, the lump to DCL is pointless when there’s nobody off him. Looks like a routine win for Liverpool second half. Prove me wrong Everton. Please.

That looks like 2-6 months for VVD.

nightmare for them.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Everton don't look physically ready for this, they are just outfought. Most of their players were playing on Wednesday for their countries I bet.
Not sure how it's level, Pickford should be off and Everton can't manage 3 passes. Maybe Liverpool are getting some of our luck from last season.

Everton don't look physically ready for this, they are just outfought. Most of their players were playing on Wednesday for their countries I bet.
Not sure how it's level, Pickford should be off and Everton can't manage 3 passes. Maybe Liverpool are getting some of our luck from last season.
We’ve found their juice supplier and bought them out.

:)

Andy Gray adamant that the Pickford challenge isn't a red card. Keys convinced that it was. For me, it's a red card. NDJ not sure.
I agree.

Anywhere else on the pitch that would have been a red.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.