Premier League Games 17/18/19 October

Did they review it for a pen if they reviewed it for offside and confirmed he was off before the challenge. Why then review it for a pen?
Well they would only check it was offside if they believed an offence had been committed, which suggests they considered it a foul.

edit: sorry should have said considered it a pen not reviewed for a pen

On the stream I am watching they're already saying everton are level because of the injury, I think the narrative has been set if it is a bad one.

As Balotelli's back pocket says, don't think you can be red carded for a tackle if the games dead. So they can't feel hard done by, it's just the rules.
They said on TV that you can be punished after the offside. But it was Peter Walton so you're probably right.

When Mane nearly decapitated Ederson.

He was accused of laying it on.

As Balotelli's back pocket says, don't think you can be red carded for a tackle if the games dead. So they can't feel hard done by, it's just the rules.

I thought that must be the reason also, but they have confirmed he should have been sent off as players still accountable for their actions.

There’ll be a full inquisition on that tackle .
Just like we had after Dallas ‘ tackle on Bernardo ...........Oh, hang on

That’s not what Peter Walton just said but tbh he sounds like he’s clueless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.