Premier League Games 17/18/19 October

Have to say mixed emotions after watching that game but it brought me in mind of another thread on here..."Anyone else getting fed up". A good game but then once again all the arguements about VAR making people question the game we all love.
Overall I thought it a great game. James and Thiago showing abit of quality. Some tough tackles going in and some good football.
Pickford was excellent and Adrian poor.
Referee made some mistakes, some players carded for little to nothing and others possibly should have been sent off. Pickford & Robertson both possibly IMO.
As fort VAR, it was close but offside is offside so gotta live with it.
A draw a fair result I guess

Wow, a last minute var decision went against Liverpool? Fucking hell.

Good result, well done Everton.

I think rawk is catching up with the shite the rest of us have had to put up with. RAWK could be summed up with.... "Someone post up Pickford’s address along with the c*nt in VAR"

They're quite annoyed :D

Do BT Sports really think any fan would want to pay £15 to listen to their tosspot commentators? You can just about stomach them when it's in your subscription but paying extra to hear the twats? Nah

Your telling me your not gonna pay £15 to watch Sheff Utd v Fulham !

Hand and elbows don’t count mate.

And for those saying “he’s 3mm offside”, when I say “that’s never offside” I’m meaning that it’s not what offside was designed for. It’s a fucking joke. The whole rule needs re-writing.
When you have clowns making the rules up you get a circus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.