Premier League Games 18/19/20/21/22 July

Tyler and spitty not mentioning kevs season long injury last year lmao when talking about the assists over last 2 seasons

if you score 3 from your first 4 shots on target in a game you're dominating, you're 3-0 up game over.

if you score 8 from 20 odd shots in 1 game but then don't score more than a goal in half a dozen games you lost, it doesn't matter that you scored more goals in a season. It's when you score them. Hence the problem with Jesus, if he scored every 2 shots on target and 4 shots in total like other top strikers not only would he score more goals, but he'd score more result changing goals which would make a huge impact. Scoring every 7th or 8th shot is far less helpful to the team.

Holy fuck lol

Because we are still the team to beat it’s like a badge of honour and throw in getting one over pep looks good on managers cv’s and for telling the kids/grandkids about ..
Also coz if you score first against us we are likely to lose
Also we leave massive gaping holes at the back
We look better when we win but they are more consistent

Why do they keep showing records over 2 seasons on sky. Is it to show Liverpool are top of everything
TTA on top for assists over 3 seasons, most points over 2 seasons. I have never seen this 2 season statistics before.

Why do they keep showing records over 2 seasons on sky. Is it to show Liverpool are top of everything
TTA on top for assists over 3 seasons, most points over 2 seasons. I have never seen this 2 season statistics before.
In a minute they will compare kdb and Henderson nhs contribution figures
Obviously the most important factor in being footballer of the year

I’m following the game on here,just finished watching the West Brom game absolutely no interest in watching the scousers being fawned over and as for the trophy presentation,I’d watch any team lift it and that includes the rags but not this shower ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.