Premier League Games 18/19/20/21/22 July

Merseyside Police now instigating a dispersal zone around the ground - hope the trophy presentation gets cancelled on public safety grounds.
They really are a bunch of incompetent ****s the Merseyside Pigs.

What's weird is he was insanely talented at youth level. He was considered on par with City's golden trio of Foden, Sancho, and Diaz at the time.

He was better at 15/16. Tore City to shreds in a couple of FA Youth Cup finals, with Reece James behind him on the right hand side and Tammy Abraham up front.

He was also very good before his massive achilles injury that put him out for 6 months, and since then he's had 2 or 3 smaller injuries.

I still think he'll be a great player, but he might take a while to get back on track.

Hang on... the World’s Best Defence™ with the world’s best CB, LB and RB, with the world’s best GK behind them and 3 DMs infront, has only conceded 3 fewer goals than City’s defence containing a hapless Otamendi, a fragile Stones, often a 35 year old, and often an attacking mid at LB?

Haha Sky are only showing Liverpool’s goals now. Caption said “Giroud goal” as whoever put it up was assuming they’d show all goals as normal, but they just showed Liverpool’s 5 and none of Chelsea’s

Fuck me
Any chance of seeing Chelsea’s goals???
No
Oh well let’s just watch the dippers goals only
What a load of shite
Even managed to call Liverpool the current champions league holders
Fuck me
I couldn’t hate sky or dippers more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.