Premier League Games 18/19/20 October '22

Gerrard was always a huge gamble. Doing well in a two team Mickey mouse league is no credentials to manage in the premier league.

His own fault, I get having ambition but he was a novice. Should have taken a job in the lower leagues and learnt for a good few years. Same goes for Lampard.

I think that's the only path for him if he wants to be a manager.

His biggest problem is that his assistant at Liverpool and Rangers was Michael Beale, the guy who's taken midtable QPR to the top of the Championship and is turning down PL jobs from Wolves, and as far back as the summer there were rumours that Beale was the brains of the operation.

If Beale gets QPR promoted, the rumour that all of Gerrard's success was down to Beale's coaching will be set in stone.

On top of that, Rangers are sort of doing better now than when he was there - in Europe anyway.

He's also a massive bellend. I know this is obvious but it deserves saying. He gets aggressive and borderline abusive to journalists and referees, he keeps blaming his players for "not delivering moments of magic" which even I know isn't an effective tactical plan to score goals.

Liverpool assistant is the only job I can see him getting. He can hide behind Klopp (Maybe learn something!), bask in some reflected glory and wait until everyone forgets how shit he is.
Bit of a twat, remember that night club episode?

Stopped watching the games as the play acting and cheating is just ridiculous. Also the commentary. I know why I don't have Sky or BT. I'll stick to going to home games and watching some highlights packages.

In the Villa game earlier Ming's fell over the advertising screen behind the goal. You'd think he had life-threatening injuries. They stopped the fucking game. He basically fell over some hoardings. I just can't watch it......the commentator said the signage was made from metal so it could be really bad. Fuck me ........

switched over to the Leicester game, wish I hadn’t bothered. Two very poor teams,

the drop off in quality in the premier league when you get out of the top 4 or 5 is staggering.

switched over to the Leicester game, wish I hadn’t bothered. Two very poor teams,

the drop off in quality in the premier league when you get out of the top 4 or 5 is staggering.
City have spoiled it for us. Even on the odd occasion when we're shite, we're so far ahead of most of the rest of the league, it's dreary in comparison watching a lot of the games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.