Premier League Games 18/19 Feb '23

Hazy memory but didn’t Stones get sent off at villa park for arriving late above the knee

Not like the refs to be consistently inconsistent bellends
Yes, maybe last season or the one before that? A Villa player got sent off too in the same game, can't remember what for?

No, I didn't say that, did I?

I said: Might not be long before people start talking about United winning a quadruple. In which case, if we don't win it then Arsenal simply have to for the sake of all of us.

If United win the next two, some people will talk about them winning a quadruple. I did not say that they will win a quadruple. However, if that becomes a distinct possibility that they will (again, which I don't think it is), I would hope that Arsenal win the league if we don't. After Sunday's League Cup final (which I think they will win), the next competition to conclude is the Premier League.

Whatever happens, if we don't win the league then I hope Arsenal do. If you have a problem with Arsenal winning the league if we don't, then please state now the case for wanting Manchester United to win it.

Stop trying to misrepresent my comments.
Fair enough brother my bad for misreading your post.

I take it back.

Uncanny that some of us predicting what would happen before the rags game actually came true.
It's no coincedence that folk know what will happen before them lot play as it has happened too many times.

Attwell is a puppet, he's getting told down his earpiece how to ref these games 100%, wouldn't surprise me if he was the ref who dodge said got told to even things up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.