Premier League Games 18/19 Feb '23

If you are not understanding my point. Then let us agree to disagree and move on.

My point again before i leave it at that..

Usually when a player springs the off side Trap whether he is on side/or off side. We religiously get a few second VAR review to show how clearly said player was on side or offside.

It never happens "EVER "at Old Trafford. No lines out nothing.

Likely you are right he was clearly on side.

My point is though is if he wasn't on side it really wouldn't matter.

I only have your word and Sky that Leicester defender stepped up a good second before.
He was well onside mate. No point getting worked up over it.

If you are not understanding my point. Then let us agree to disagree and move on.

My point again before i leave it at that..

Usually when a player springs the off side Trap whether he is on side/or off side. We religiously get a few second VAR review to show how clearly said player was on side or offside.

It never happens "EVER "at Old Trafford. No lines out nothing.

Likely you are right he was clearly on side.

My point is though is if he wasn't on side it really wouldn't matter.

I only have your word and Sky that Leicester defender stepped up a good second before.
Not if miles onside. Your making up “usual” & “religiously” to suit your silly thought process.

No lines should be put up for any team in this type of instance, shown below… Its really quite simple to understand…

If you were kicking off about that tackle you'd have a point!!

Attachments

• 09031AAB-B530-4BB3-A89E-0EA648FE5981.jpeg
    09031AAB-B530-4BB3-A89E-0EA648FE5981.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 46F26BB2-D6F6-4DB4-9859-17A2D9A11314.jpeg
    46F26BB2-D6F6-4DB4-9859-17A2D9A11314.jpeg
    346.2 KB · Views: 16

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.