Premier League Games 18/19 Feb '23

the BBC live page quoting ratboy, should have been a yellow ….no Ratboy it should have been a red and we all saw it so stop fucking lying. BBC of course towing the corrupt line, cunts
What ratboy said was, because he didn't follow through and pulled his foot away it was a yellow. If he would have followed through would have been a red all day long.
So for a rag player to get a red they have to break someone's leg, is what he is really saying.

United have been pathetic. Not worried about them at all. They will drop loads of points, they have big away games still.
They will get all the help VAR can possibly give, and this isn't me being bitter, this is me saying what i see.

Straight red today not given, to go with a red card not given a few weeks ago for something similar, these twats get reffed differently from anyone else, fact!

Remember scudamore, a successful utd is good for the premier league. Bag of shit comment if you ask me but it's the horrible truth.

They will get all the help VAR can possibly give, and this isn't me being bitter, this is me saying what i see.

Straight red today not given, to go with a red card not given a few weeks ago for something similar, these twats get reffed differently from anyone else, fact!

Remember scudamore, a successful utd is good for the premier league. Bag of shit comment if you ask me but it's the horrible truth.
And it was a comment he was happy to make because he was the outgoing CEO at the time.

There is a reason that they won't allow us to hear the conversations between officials, watch the incidents in the ground or have true transparency on timekeeping. The game is being manipulated in plain sight.
Damn right, it isn’t VAR it is just a bastardised version that as you say can be easily manipulated and is regularly, there’s more debate now than there has ever been and yet it was marketed as making sure everything is black & white for everybody.

Rugby have VAR you hear it all, various angles available immediately and they check everything accurately with minimal delay.

Hazy memory but didn’t Stones get sent off at villa park for arriving late above the knee

Not like the refs to be consistently inconsistent bellends

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.