Premier League Games 18/19 Feb '23

Amazing that there were posters on here that were adamant that Leicester were going to get something out of this game.

Goals change games as we found out ourselves yesterday,Leicester could have been 2-0 up and you’ve a totally different game on your hands then.

And with the help of dodgy officiating and var the rags get their unjust rewards,I wasn’t an adamant one but at 2-0 I’d have started to get a bit giddy

Sadly I can see United will be scary next season. Ten Hag improved them. We have to improve our squad.

You could literally see the defenders leg next to him was way behind.
They reckon the defender in the middle played him. They've got the "thicker lines" get out as well.

You know it's dodgy as fuck when, for whatever reason, it's left to actual referees to point and click markers down hence Mason getting binned off.

We are up against it given the level of corruption in the game .

So easy to get the desired result with VAR.

The bastards that want to crucify us in the Premier League, are going to pull out all the stops for a Rag Title win.

expect much more corruption.

Blatantly wrong decisions going for them.... and inexplicable in game decisions going against us.

Falling out of love quickly with the game.

Sadly I can see United will be scary next season. Ten Hag improved him. We have to improve our squad.
Liverpool will also be much better next season so we have to be aggressive in the market and refresh the squad. LB and some younger legs in Midfield a priority. Looks like we wasted money on Phillips.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.