Premier League Games 18/19 March

hopefully now we're focusing just on domestic football our luck can change and we can start a run with only 2 things to worry about. Stoke at home was a huge blow but hopefully they can balance things out today and put us back in the hunt.

I can be naive but hopefully Wednesday is a blessing.

Am I missing the point?

Why have Sky said about 4 times that if Liverpool win at the Etihad the gap will be 8 points?
Means nothing this time of year, anyway, as the games played varies so much right now United currently has 3 games in hand on West Brom and we'll still have a game in hand on Liverpool regardless of the result tomorrow.

They should really be talking about how Arsenal can drop below United this weekend—that's a real insult.

Thats this afternoon's entertainment sorted. Fuck the egg chasers. Bunch yahoo Henrys. Arsenal Fan TV is where it's at, or will be. Youtube and f5 is your friend.

Those banners will never help. Just heaps more pressure on the manager and the team.
There are no guarantees even if the manager is changed.
Do i give a fuck ? No. But would hate it, if it was us.

We're lucky we've got owners that are willing to plough money into the club. I do feel sorry arsenal fans, not much but I do why see they're pissed off. If they didn't protest agaisnt wenger, the board would happily give him a new contract without anything being said. They want change and I don't see anything wrong with it.

Thats this afternoon's entertainment sorted. Fuck the egg chasers. Bunch yahoo Henrys. Arsenal Fan TV is where it's at, or will be. Youtube and f5 is your friend.

I bumped into Robbie at Cheltenham, shook his hand, called him fam (which he laughed at) and told him to keep up the good work as I enjoyed what he was doing, said he appreciated the kind words, I asked if he'd had any winners, he quipped have I fuck I'm Arsenal. Nice bloke with hands like absolute shovels. Blad.

Am I missing the point?

Why have Sky said about 4 times that if Liverpool win at the Etihad the gap will be 8 points?
It's all about Liverpool we are Just an afterthought for the scousers brilliant win that will cement top 4 for them,wonder what bullshit they spin if they lose tomorrow.just have to wait and see..

FFS... they've said it again !!

Why aren't they saying 9 points off City if we win tomorrow !?!?

I bumped into Robbie at Cheltenham, shook his hand, called him fam (which he laughed at) and told him to keep up the good work as I enjoyed what he was doing, said he appreciated the kind words, I asked if he'd had any winners, he quipped have I fuck I'm Arsenal. Nice bloke with hands like absolute shovels. Blad.

He's making a killing off that channel as well. Drives a Rolls Royce.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.