Premier League Games 18/19 March

chelsea deserve the title...might play boring football but they are solid defensively....somethign we are sadly lacking

We can gain 3 pts on liverpool and arsenal tomorrow if we win our game but Im not confident at all...our way of playing suits liverpool down to the ground....
Yeah I know so does everybody, so why don't we surprise them and change ;-)

Did pieters give the corner away as well as pass the ball straight to cahill? 2 big strokes of luck from the defending team in the last few minutes. Was he playing against us?

lukaku is 10x the player of bony, take a look at his scoring record... he plays on the shoulder, pulls out wide constantly, presses excellently and is how old? We are far to one dimensional, we need a plan b for next year and he should be absolutely be considered....

na, we can't compromise on Plan A. We just have to make it so good that it's unplayable, and if we want variation, then it's variation between a Kun/Jesus, or an Aubameyang maybe, not the huge gulf that would be between Jesus/Lukaku, who on most days can't trap a mouse.

You have to give Chelsea a lot of credit this season, frankly they have been excellent and their run of results is incredible really.

The only result of theirs that matters to us now is our result against them. Not going to be an easy one that. I fear they will park the bus like Stoke and rely on their quality when the inevitable chance comes their way. Good result Arsenal getting beat.

lukaku is 10x the player of bony, take a look at his scoring record... he plays on the shoulder, pulls out wide constantly, presses excellently and is how old? We are far to one dimensional, we need a plan b for next year and he should be absolutely be considered....
I agree with should have a big man as plan b but i'm not convinced pep does,wrongly imo

na, we can't compromise on Plan A. We just have to make it so good that it's unplayable, and if we want variation, then it's variation between a Kun/Jesus, or an Aubameyang maybe, not the huge gulf that would be between Jesus/Lukaku, who on most days can't trap a mouse.
Can't trap a mouse but he'll still outscore 99% of strikers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.