Premier League Games 19/20/21/23 January

Is it just me or have Villa not just scored from the situation they say they didn’t understand midweek? Watkins is offside when the cross comes in but as Scharr deliberately plays the ball that doesn’t count and so he is fee to score? Funnily enough not even mentioned.
Yes but we educated the masses who now know the laws of the game. City teaching the laws of the game, but we will not get the credit.

Dean Smith just mentioned the "debatable decisions" that his team had in the two previous games. Didn't mention their first goal today though. What a bellend.
Well he was sat in the stand, so perhaps he had a better view. Plus he perhaps knows the laws of the game, well at least the one he didn't know the other night.

Dean Smith just mentioned the "debatable decisions" that his team had in the two previous games. Didn't mention their first goal today though. What a bellend.

The man epitomises the Villa fan's I met at Wembley an entitled prick. I hope somebody at the fa is recording all these interviews for his hearing as it proves he has learned nothing and is still saying the decision was wrong, when it wasn't.

As a person Steve Bruce is genuinely a decent guy who's had a tough time personally over the past couple of years. However, I completely agree on the Ashley situation, Bruce was a less expensive option to hold the reins whilst the club was sold. Newcastle were stitched up over the takeover, the fit and proper test failure would have been driven by the yank owners of the Rags, Dippers and Gooners, poisonous bunch of tossers.

I don't know the man personally I was talking about his ability as a football manager. In interviews though he comes across as a decent humble man and as an ex rag he often speaks well of us. He has jumped ship though mid contract at least once when a better job offer came along I believe. Him being in the game he probably knows clubs show little loyalty to managers if results go against them so thought "Why not?" Well the why not is because a club hired him to do a job, took him from the dole queue and gave him another chance. He should show some loyalty to people at that club.

The Yank owners are a major threat to the game not just in this country but worldwide. Money talks however and I fear eventually they'll get their way.

Actually Bruce may not be under as much threat as I thought. So long as Ashley's investment is protected by not being relegated he'll probably be safe. No protesting fans in stadiums is no doubt buying him more time.

I always thought if the ball is passed to a player who is in an offside position but behind the ball he is onside like Villa's 1st goal. Or do I need to go to specsavers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.