Premier League Games 19/20/21 August

Not panicking at all. Being realistic that they are a far better team and so a genuine threat to us winning the title.

Anyone not seeing that has heads in a cloud.
They've two two relegation candidates for fucks sake.

They beat Swansea 4-0 in Moyes's first game as well.

Well this is depressing as they appear to be very good. Great spine, solid and physically beasts. Remind me a little of our Mancini title winnning side although not quite as technically gifted but what they make up for in flair they will undoubtably recoup through decisions going their way. Look very, very solid which is hard to take, if we are not on our A game for 90% the season they will lift the trophy in May.

We need to play to our potential otherwise we will all feel sick in May me thinks.

We need to score seven against Everton to go top. United are a serious threat and all those who say otherwise needto get real.

Lukaku will be top scorer this year.

We need a deadly striker like him as that is still our problem. Not ruthless enough with poor sides.

Four goals in two games in the last 10 minutes is another thing to watch. We ease out of games too often.

Those four extra goals from going for it could count big in eight months time.

You're right mate.. we should give up now.

When did our fans become such fannies?

Easy opposition but i still stand by my opinion that if we finish above Utd then we'll win the league.

If you can't see the lunacy then you simply don't understand the game..... ffs you are arsed about goal difference after 2 games and going top....

We need a deadly striker like lukaku...... brilliant!

It is not lunacy. Those goals could make a difference if they keep scoring late and we keep managing games out.

And the shot to goals ratio is important in matches against easy to play teams like West Ham and Swansea.

Why? What was untrue? It will be between the two of us this year. We play the better football by far but we have to match their strengths.

It's the second day and they've played two of the absolute worst teams in the league. They won their first few last year as well. We won our first 10. Look how that turned out. Stop jumping to such daft conclusions and flapping like mad over a couple of wins against Championship-level teams who gave up after the first goal went in. I've watched both matches and seen nowt that makes me think they'll be able to compete against the top teams. They look bereft of ideas, Pogba is still a flashy prick who thinks only about his own image, Rashford is shite, Lukaku is a poacher who hadn't even touched the ball before the 80th minute and that other defender they bought can't even buy a game. It's just so effing stupid to start panicking like that on the second bloody weekend. :|
Oh and you talk about 'deadly strikers' in reference to Lukaku, a guy who has one of the worst records in big games ever? Jesus.

They've two two relegation candidates for fucks sake.

They beat Swansea 4-0 in Moyes's first game as well.
Exactly both Swansea and West Ham are crap. Not doubting they are stronger let's see how they get on against a top 4 side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.