Premier League Games 19/20/21 March

Remember when we used to jokingly call arsenal a mid table club for just missing out on the top 4. They can only dream of that right now. 10th and the very definition of a midtable side. Can't even blame an underperforming manager or players either it's just their level.
Awful recruitment is crippling them. How much was Pepe? Partey has done nothing so far.

Tierney is their only good buy in years. They’d be even worse off if their youngsters hadn’t turned out to be good.

Remember when we used to jokingly call arsenal a mid table club for just missing out on the top 4. They can only dream of that right now. 10th and the very definition of a midtable side. Can't even blame an underperforming manager or players either it's just their level.
It’s really strange. They have some very good players. Aubameyang and Lacazette would look good in almost any other premier league Team. I thought they had bought well in the close-season and would be contenders this year but they are distinctly average.

Arsenal have been much better since they changed to 4231, which is how they've been playing lately.

I think Arteta realized his mistake too late with the back 3, they forgot how to play that and are more comfortable with 4231.

Awful recruitment is crippling them. How much was Pepe? Partey has done nothing so far.

Tierney is their only good buy in years. They’d be even worse off if their youngsters hadn’t turned out to be good.
They started playing moneyball in the boardroom and I think Wenger might have even been the one to suggest it. They’ve gone backwards year-on-year since adopting it.

Football is too variable and influenced by non-statistical aspects to be a moneyball sport.

They were also promised that the move to the Emirates would push them on to be a regular Prem and CL winner, but that never happened. They were better when they were at Highbury. All the Emirates has done has coined in a load of money... another club, like United and Liverpool, where you have to ask “WHERE THE FUCK HAS ALL THE MONEY GONE AT ARSENAL?!”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.