Premier League Games 19/20/21 October 2024

The more I see this "taking the knee" before games, the less I want to watch Premier League games when it's not us playing.

We must be the only country still doing it, let alone the only league still having a "No Room for Racism" initiative.

I hate racism just as much as the next decent person, but isn't this getting a bit much now?.

The guy who instigated it was a criminal who punched his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach, and most probably did go into Cup Foods with an illegal "dollar bill".

England were the only team at the Euros squatting before every game.

Racism won't ever go away and I'm getting sick of this knee taking while the commentators say the same thing over and over, as if it's off from a script.

Zaha even stopped taking it. FOUR years this has been going on for, dating back to when we were not allowed out of the house.
It’s like at every half time in the stadium - it’s on the screens and the announcer spends about five minutes telling us over the speakers what we can’t do: don’t be racist, don’t be xenophobic, don’t be sexist, don’t be ableist, don’t be antisemitic or isalmophobic, don’t tragedy chant, don’t use any kind of discriminatory language or rude or offensive gestures…

As a rule, I already don’t do any of this shit (*well, saying that, see my note at the end…) at any point in my life. I don’t have a poster by my front door to remind me when I leave the house not to do any of it, so I don’t need fucking telling at half time at the football every other week.

Then they spend the next few minutes telling us not to smoke, not to vape, not to stand up during the game, not to bring alcohol into the stands…

FUCK OFF! I don’t need anyone telling me what I shouldn’t or can’t do.

And does anyone think it’s going to make a blind bit of difference to the racist, xenophobic, sexist or ableist cunts out there that some random on a microphone inside a stadium is telling then what they shouldn’t do? Same with all the kneeling down shite. No fucker is going to think, ‘ooh, footballers are kneeling down, I’m going to stop being a bigoted racist **** that I’ve been all my miserable life now I’ve seen that’!

*I’m so bored of being told what not to do at half time that I’ve started following all that shit up with a big shout of ‘FUCK OFF YOU RAG/SCOUSE/COCKNEY/BRUMMIE (etc.) CUNTS’ while sticking two fingers up at the away end.

Last edited:
Adam Wharton dropped I see now
Had been struggling for form this season

People went far too early on him after half a dozen good performances last year
England should build their team around him
He’d cost £100m
He can replace Rodri
Saving himself for the £150,000,000 move to the rags in January.

Bloody hell this game is as bad as i feared it would be. Flat, boring, stop and start with fouls, devoid of any quality and the crowd quieter than a church.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.