Premier League Games 19/20/21 October 2024

That is so funny. Had they taken the time to wrap his head properly when he was first hurt he’d not have been off the pitch. 10 Hag has absolutely no right to complain. And not taking into account the health of the player is a bad look too. That said, the rags played pretty well in the first half. If Garanacho could finish they’d have been up.
Not buying thta at all. They were all half chances at best

Oh I don't know, them being in Europe just gives us extra chances to laugh at them ;)

View attachment 135406

I like to think I know a little bit about football after nearly sixty years, but I swear that there are one or two names there that I couldn't tell you what country that club is in, i.e. Middleland, or whatever the fuck they're called. FCSB too. As for the Europa Conference, I can honestly say that that's true for at least half the teams. (And I've travelled in every single country in western Europe, apart from the little ones like San Marino etc.…Is that a country, by the way?)

Last edited:
Just a bit more contact on his head, and it'll start bleeding again... Why not just put bandage on his head

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.