Premier League Games 19/20/21 October 2024

It looked to me as though Evanilson was in an offside position when the ball was played. We know angles can be deceiving, but the fact that VAR haven't even considered that could well lead to another enormous controversy involving Arsenal.

Captain black spoken on BBC sport page
Ball was deliberately played by Arsenal player can't be offside mate.

I dare say I thought they'd get away with that red just because of how far out he was. If he was 15 yards closer, it would be an easy decision. I've seen us get away with similar in the past (Kompany versus Leicester comes to mind). That said, I think the age old "he's given the ref a decision to make" applies here.
Think the fact they saw the keeper retreating made it a red card. He was going to get to the ball first.

I don’t think it’s a lack of discipline, it’s a very deliberate tactic to foul all the time and on balance it’s worked out pretty well for them
It is. it's their third red in 7 games, they love the dark arts but it's backfired multiple times now and they don't seem to learn, Lego head thinks he can intimidate refs with his comments but it's not really working.

Last edited:
It looked to me as though Evanilson was in an offside position when the ball was played. We know angles can be deceiving, but the fact that VAR haven't even considered that could well lead to another enormous controversy involving Arsenal.

Captain black spoken on BBC sport page
VAR would have looked at all possibilities

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.