Premier League Games 19/20/21 October

record my arse. United are dreadful though, they are really close to be relegation material.

A win would have been nice.. but a point feels just insignificant when you consider THAT Utd line up took points from them... I gave them no chance but Liverpool basically fall to bits whenever they don’t have the full suite of the fab 3 or what ever stupid term they use is. I remember a time they didn’t start them together in the league (was a while ago as the feckers are always fit) Klopp tried to rest Frimino but they were so abysmal first half he brought him on at 55 mins and they instantly stepped up a gear and won the game. Can’t remember who was the opposition but it was someone not very good much like todays opponents.

They literally can’t play their game without all 3 being present.

Look at the managers , klopp feeling it kicking every football trying to win the game and spited by it, a twat but wanting to win

Ole sat their with dead eyes looking into the middle distance like someone who had an awful childhood.

Ole wants to get down the OT superstore and go full on Tony Pulis to show his passionate!

Liverpool no different from last year. They still think a point at Old Trafford is a good result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.