Premier League Games 2/3/4/5/6/ May '24

I'm wondering if Ange has lost the dressing room. Spurs are so bad here they look like a third tier side trying to keep the score down in a cup game.

Well i also wanted to share my opinion and in this thread I felt the pen should have stood, but the disallowed goal should have also been allowed to stand. For sure we had some luck today, as well as at Spurs. Without going down the 'whataboutery'path we've had some shit decisions as well this season. Fans tend to only remember the bad ones I've noticed.

For me the main element of luck that has enabled us to maintain a title challenge hasn't been from the refs, it's come from an incredibly fortunate lack of injuries to key players. That's where we've been lucky as no way would we be where we are if Saliba, Saka, Rice, Odegaard etc had been out for any length of time.
The penalty shouldn’t have stood so just admit you’re a twat, that your team cheat and you endorse it.

I wish people will stop with this "Spurs turn up against us" shite. They used to have a game plan under more cautious managers that worked against us - sit deep, ride your luck, break with speed. This team is nothing like that - they are open, low on form, low on confidence, fighting amongst themselves and disinterested in anything their manager has to say. Yeah, anything can happen. But I'm not letting superstitious bollocks about Spurs having our number worry me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.