Premier League Games 2/3/4/5/6/ May '24

I've turned this shite off.

35mins in and we've had to listen to the tramps song, Tierney miss two blatant decisions( a foul on spurs player that resulted in a corner for the twats and a throw in for spurs that was given to the tramps)
And now Neville saying Gakpo jumped when in actual fact he dived and wanted a pen.
Add to the fact Drury talking fuckin ga ga half the time and I'm done already.

Drury is a tosspot every time Liverpool are within 20 yards of the goal he blows his load. Doesn’t even try to hide his bias.

I've turned this shite off.

35mins in and we've had to listen to the tramps song, Tierney miss two blatant decisions( a foul on spurs player that resulted in a corner for the twats and a throw in for spurs that was given to the tramps)
And now Neville saying Gakpo jumped when in actual fact he dived and wanted a pen.
Add to the fact Drury talking fuckin ga ga half the time and I'm done already.
Come on stick with it bingo chest thumping at half time not to be missed

No way Spuds are getting anything against us. Fulham is more of a banana skin. Having seen the West Ham score I think they may be our plan B. If we need six or eight against them I can see us getting them.
Plan b sounds stressful not sure I'd be able to handle plan b

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.