Premier League Games 2/3/4 Feb

Like the rags, seeing that vermin get beat is just beautiful. You can forget how much you hate them until they win and all start crowing.

Just sent BT an email to their technical department.

Dear sirs.

As a customer I'm royally pissed off that the service I pay for is incorrect.

I turned on the Liverpool v Brighton match this evening. The clock on the game said 60 minutes had been played and according to your experts who provide the caption it said LIV 0 BHA 1. There is no way this is correct. I stayed tuned all the way until the 95th minute, allowing you more than sufficient time to correct your error. For some reason this schoolboy error was not corrected. I would be grateful for an explanation as to why such incompetence from your sports division is deemed acceptable.

Regards.

I'll let you know their response.

Klopp.jpg

I don't blame fans for bricking it, but Liverpool are out of this titlerace. The media and Pep will say they're not, but there is nothing to suggest they can go on a run that even resembles what they did in the past few years. They are like us last year: injuries, no plan B, teams have figured them out, the desire to get up for every game has left them. Even if they beat us, they need to be looking behind them at Everton and not at us at the top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.