Premier League Games 2/3/4 Feb

What i dont understand is the Dippers are clearly saving players for Sunday , Allison (ill) Mane (slight strain) Fabinho (strain) Klippety is shit scared of a good hiding , he has clearly stated all three will be fit for Sunday.
Even their strongest team will not be good enough on Sunday , there is no crowd to pressurise officials into dodgy decisions, we will control the midfield our defence is solid and if we are clincial we will embarrass them.

We all want that, but right now I'll take 0-0 there.
Before Christmas I’d have been happy not to go there for our usual 3 goal twatting, a few weeks ago I’d have taken a 0-0... now I’m that up for a win I think I could play and get a hattrick, they’ll never be more there for the taking at that ground, I’ll be disappointed with a draw.

I’ll be disappointed with a draw.
I know what you mean, and agree, but there is a bigger picture for this one.

Games are running out, so don't lose this one, and they are struggling to catch up.

I'm not saying I don't want to win, I'd love to stick 4 past them, but not losing is important.

I know what you mean, and agree, but there is a bigger picture for this one.

Games are running out, so don't lose this one, and they are struggling to catch up.

I'm not saying I don't want to win, I'd love to stick 4 past them, but not losing is important.
A game in hand and 7 points ahead of the bins. A win and its done. Rags, Maureens and the rest get to fuck off and gaze at our arse for the rest of the season. A loss? We keep plugging ahead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.