Premier League Games 2/3/4 March '24

Not watching but it shows that the premier League is too big. Reduce it to 18. It's arrogant by me but required in my opinion l

Come off it mate. Arsenal are a very good side and they’re far from the only team to bang a load in against Sheffield United this season. Newcastle won 8-0 there and we could’ve stuck half a dozen past them if we’d had our shooting boots on.
Teams are making them look better than they are.
Saka and Odergaard are quality. Rice is finding his feet. The rest not really up there.
Yep the blades should be called the blunts as they are playing schoolboy stuff but how easy is it looking for Arsenal?

Arsenal always seem to have 7-8 in and around the box on every attack, must admit they have a great shape about them, direct with pace

Not watching but it shows that the premier League is too big. Reduce it to 18. It's arrogant by me but required in my opinion l
Explain that to me. Wouldn’t you just have equally shit teams coming up amongst the 18?

This is all getting very suspicious.

Arsenal aren't that good, these teams bending over and letting them get cricket scores, get to fuck!

All these same teams who play like warriors against us?

yeah alright then.
I look forward to you proving that all the players of several teams are taking bungs off Arsenal to throw matches. arsenal are a very good side and a major fucking threat

I agree but we don't say that when we thrash shit teams do we ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.