Premier League Games 2/3 Dec '23

It's funny the difference in how the media report on Everton's ffp punishment. Full of sympathy for them, even though they admitted the breach and went warned they were going to fail if they continued, but carried on anyway. Then there's us, hammered and considered guilty by everyone even though we've denied it.
Or United’s FFP punishment that has been airbrushed from issstreee, with tent pegged recently saying they would never break FFP rules to raucous applause from the press

Think both our game and this game tonight we’re scheduled later because of European games on the Wednesday.

The rags finished at 7pm in Turkey though, so it should have stayed as a 12:30pm game for me.
Maybe it's just because I'm definitely not a night owl anyway but I would have thought an afternoon match would always be more preferable to a late evening kick off purely in terms of player's natural energy levels etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.