Premier League Games 2/3 October

These two sound like two annoying fan boy fuckers supporting the rags in a pub. Just praise upon praise, no criticism, no mention of money spent, not much appreciation of the other team or the depletion due to injuries, disgrace.

dont underestimate their luck, I can see them fighting for the title even being this shit
Also remember they have to play Leicester, Liverpool, Spurs then us then Watford then Chelsea then Arsenal. Tough games apart from Watford in the next 7 league games for them.

I have never seen anything like these for lucky deflected goals it's incredible how many they get.
Everton the better side up until the goal, Unfortunately their best chances falling to Rondon. United are lucky Calvert-lewin and Richarlison are missing for Everton.
The Rags are absolutely shocking! Absolutely zero chance these are getting near a title they haven't even played anyone half decent yet ffs

Don’t Everton have a right back? Martial had all the time in the world plus deflected plus Pickford should of saved it the little shit

Not Premier League but I see Sky have gone full PC by showing WSL on the main event whereas Coventry are on the third channel, The Football League deal is worth more than the WSL, this is not based on merit or commerce.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.