Premier League Games 20/21/22/25 May '23

I still remember when these twats denied us top 4 on the last day of the season years ago, bloody Crouch I think. I was seeing a lady in Oxford back then and there seemed to be so many plastic Spud fans there instead of supporting Oxford Utd. I bet most of them are Arse/chav/rags these days. Wankers.

Hope Kane doesn’t go to the shithouses in Trafford though, too good for those bastards. Maybe the PSG rumours will be true. Or to Chelsea to reunite with Pochettino?

I'm fairly fond of these United shirts. Kind of signifies how they've been under construction for the last ten years. Under construction? Is that what you call it??

Well, at least my decision to take -4 in FPL to bring in Eriksen for Joelinton wasn’t a disaster.

Now to see if doing similar to bring in Shaw for Cresswell will prove the same.

I feel dirty.

I'm fairly fond of these United shirts. Kind of signifies how they've been under construction for the last ten years. Under construction? Is that what you call it??
They won’t have to wash those uniforms as they are the color of a grass stain. The rags indeed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.