Premier League Games 20/21/22/25 May '23

What do we think blues - do we want arsenal to lose so we're champs before a ball is kicked tomorrow or arsenal to get a result so we can win it ourselves tomorrow?
I'd be fine if this ends up as a draw. We'd basically be champions anyway but it gives us the chance to win it at home and with less pressure of only needing a draw. Winning it when we're not playing is a bit anticlimactic for me but I can totally understand why some would want it wrapped up today.

Hey come on Arsenal win. Then we have a home game we have to go all out in if we want a nice celebration and trophy lift at home, risking injury and further fatigue. Lose or draw and it's all flat. Then we have to go to play a very good Brighton side away and win. Draw or lose and we have to get something at Brentford, another tough place. Oh yes I see the merits in this and really need the stress. Anyone wanting this scenario should be shot, there are no givens in football.
Bang on mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.