Premier League Games 20/21/22/25 May '23

"We have not resorted to that, but I'll tell you, you can tell him now if you're watching it, we're still fighting for this title, and he's got to go to [Chelsea] and get something, and... and... I'll tell you, honestly, I will love it if we beat them, love it!"

What do we think blues - do we want arsenal to lose so we're champs before a ball is kicked tomorrow or arsenal to get a result so we can win it ourselves tomorrow?
I'm a little divided (as Dave Grohl would say).
It would be quite good to actually see us win it whilst winning a game again in all honesty.. This would bring a little bit of jeopardy/ interest to tomorrow's game.
However, if Arsenal were to win tonight it would put a little pressure on us and we really don't want it going to the last couple of games needing a result if we don't get one tomorrow.
If it's all done and dusted by tonight we at least can be sure that we will be lifting the trophy in front of our own fans tomorrow.
So not the worst scenario is it!
Also, I'd rather see Leeds or Everton go down than Forest, so happy for them to get a result tonight.

No. leeds and Leicester are shite. You’ll be reet.
You’d think but on another forum I frequent, a Liverpool fan, because of course, reckons West Ham will lose because they’re fresh from the Alkmaar game and Newcastle won’t turn up because they qualified for CL.

Also Bournemouth always beat us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.