Premier League Games 20/21/22 Oct

I don't want Sanchez here, I don't want the momentum disrupted. Sane needs to play and Jesus or sterling can cover there

Well, I didn't say I wanted Arse to win, I just want Sanchez to play well. Either way, the result in this game doesn't affect us in any way.
I want Arsenal to drop as many points as possible. The sooner they're out of the title race, the more likely they are to let Sanchez go in January.

I don't want Sanchez here, I don't want the momentum disrupted. Sane needs to play and Jesus or sterling can cover there

well our players are already looking tired and struggling to keep the tempo up for 90 minutes, why Sanchez needs to be painted as a negative influence I don't know. If we carry on as we are, we could be fighting on 4 fronts with re-arranged league games into 3 day windows around Easter again and we will be knackered without added depth. Hopefully we can pull out a big lead in the league in the next fortnight and maintain it over Christmas, which will mean we can focus on CL in the spring and tick over in the league to keep the lead. To do that we'll need another LB and someone in the forward line who a) will add something different just as teams start to suss out ways to stop our current pattern of play and b) allow us to rest the lads we have and try to enable everyone in our squad to play 2 games a week max, which will mean like Chelsea last season and Leicester the season before, we stay fresh all season whilst our rivals start to tire out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.