Premier League Games 20/21/22 Oct

If they come to play us at home it'll be a good game

They don't really play any other way. The key to playing Arsenal is to keep the ball off them which Everton are struggling to do. Will be a good game though. Usually is one I look forward to. Regardless of their position and weaknesses they are still the next best footballing side for me.

Sanchez is a brilliant player but you really can't deny some of the shit he does is horribly negative. Moaning, sulking, spitting his dummy out, getting in the refs face waving imaginary cards etc. I'm sure some will try passing that off as his "winning mentality" but I must admit if I look away from his obvious football talent he's a bit of a twat.

Otamendi, Yaya and co. did that plenty of times before this season. Perhaps not being pissed off at playing for Arsenal and having Pep in his ear guiding him, like he has everyone else will neuter some of the less favourable aspects and allow Sanchez to channel it to bring out the positives.

Don't see many arguing Bernardo wasn't overly theatrical yesterday, even though it was a clear penalty.

I'd say the one exception is when they play us. Not always but occasionally wenger changes style against us, something he hasn't really done against anyone else.

Think that may be down to the 6-3 game! Quite a humbling that one! Great game though. One of the best at the Etihad.

He definitely changed it at Wembley. Targeted Silva, got him injured and despite us being the better side, they just had enough.

I'd say the one exception is when they play us. Not always but occasionally wenger changes style against us, something he hasn't really done against anyone else.
Definitely the case. He plays us like Mourinho would. Start aggressive, focus on cutting off passing lanes and sit deep. Wait for us to lose shape and snatch a goal. Then play the possession game once we're out of sorts. Literally doesn't do that against anyone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.