Premier League Games 20/21 April '24

Can't see Wolves getting back into this

Arsenal aren't looking too clever though. They'll drop points along the way to the end.

The annoying thing there is that they didn't even look like scoring at that point.
They get so many fluke goals compared to most other teams. Both dubious ones and just bizarre ones like that one.

It’s essentially become their tactical system this season.

I'll bet if Haaland would have nudged the defender like that the ref would've nearly choked on his whistle cos of how quick he'd have gotten it to his mouth.

I can't bring myself to support England this summer with cunts like him and Bellingham in the side.
The worst is watching both of them refuse to pass to Phil when they are on at the same time.

This last international break it became farcical, especially in the case of Bellingham.

I'll bet if Haaland would have nudged the defender like that the ref would've nearly choked on his whistle cos of how quick he'd have gotten it to his mouth.
But if the defender had taken out a machete and sliced both of Haaland’s Achilles the ref would have waived play on under the “Hesabigunit” section of the laws of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.