Premier League Games 20/21 April '24

The fucking compere must have fallen asleep, still playing the Everton song as the match was underway. That's got to be worth another points deduction lol.

We have some decent Everton contributors on here so fairly ambivalent abut this game.
Got 0-0 written all over it .
You could well be right.

Normally when a team gets a drubbing like Everton have done against Chelsea they tend to shut up shop in the next game. Plus Everton struggle for goals.

I hope you're wrong though, I want to see some goals mate :)

We have some decent Everton contributors on here so fairly ambivalent abut this game.
Got 0-0 written all over it .
Fuck Everton. Remember them cryarsing when our game against them was called off due to Covid? Whinging about wanting to be kept informed? And the stick given to players returning there (Lescott in particular).

The teams around them have to pick up.points as well. At the moment that doesn't look likely.

If Luton can beat Wolves away next week, or even get a point, I think they beat Everton and Fulham at home.

They might be able to aim for a draw at West Ham away.

If Everton lose today, I think they pick up 3 points in the remaining games, and that is against Sheffield United.

I think they lose every other game.

Burnley's remaining fixture list will seem them doomed unfortunately for Vinny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.