Premier League Games 20/21 April '24

Shit weekend of results. Had what I thought were realistic expectations of them both potentially dropping points but they've both navigated them convincingly. No room for error, we've got to be perfect if we want to make history.

The wankfrst in full flow on Sly and ITV.

Apart from our win, been a shite weekend.

This was not the kind of game they were going to drop points in. They've got two decidedly tricky fixtures — Everton, who are still fighting for survival, and Villa, who are fighting for Europe with Tottenham on their heels. If they're going to drop points (and even a draw is potentially disastrous, in either match), it's there, I think.
In any case, we know what we have to do without worrying about them or anyone else. It's crystal clear.
I should add that, looking at the fixtures, I don't expect any of the three to drop points in remaining home fixtures.

Shit weekend of results. Had what I thought were realistic expectations of them both potentially dropping points but they've both navigated them convincingly. No room for error, we've got to be perfect if we want to make history.
We are usually good at that but I don’t think it will be as straightforward this season. Our strikers need to come good again. Both look out of sorts.

so have they

Could have been a lot better but nothing has really changed from last weekend.
I expect it to boil down to the Spurs game. Win it and we win the league assuming we win the next 3 of course. Not an easy ask given our energy levels look shot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.