Premier League Games 21/22/23/24 December '23

Slightly annoyed that I’d forgotten about this game last night (I did think Thursday was the one day there’s never a Prem game), and so my FFL selection is shafted for the weekend. First World problems eh?

So is Mitoma a late bloomer having a horrendous season, or a mediocre player who had a purple patch for half of last year?

He was one of the best wingers in Europe for a few months back there, nowdays he looks Championship level.
My guess is that he’s still the same player that other teams have watched videos of and have worked out how to nullify him. Players have to evolve constantly to stay ahead of the curve, unless they are in the world class bracket.

He won’t have been helped by losing MacAlister and Caicedo either.

From BBC half time report

"Sheffield United completed just seven passes in the final third in the first half. Only Crystal Palace (three vs Man City) and Sheffield United (six vs Liverpool) have completed fewer in the first half of a PL game this season."

You know how that Palace game went

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.