Premier League Games 21/22/23 Dec

Everton were shocking today. Pickford though not solely to blame seems to have a mindset of its all about him and not the club. Jury still out on silva but needs to buy almost a whole team in January

The commentary team spent most of the match and literally all the second half promoting the Spurs manager for the poisoned chalice at Scumland.

Complete and utter disrespect for Spurs from Sky, disgusting is not a strong enough word for their behaviour.

You seem surprised . It is right up the Sky street to find a way of including mention of the rags . Arselickers .

I've only read bits and bobs of this thread on Everton game but appears Pickford was a liability. Yet on Everton forum he has over 20% of vote for mom. Maybe we expect to much from oyr keeper, like some saves.

I've only read bits and bobs of this thread on Everton game but appears Pickford was a liability. Yet on Everton forum he has over 20% of vote for mom. Maybe we expect to much from oyr keeper, like some saves.

It's good that his mum still backs him.

He was excellent at picking the ball out of the back of the net.

Everton were shocking today. Pickford though not solely to blame seems to have a mindset of its all about him and not the club. Jury still out on silva but needs to buy almost a whole team in January

I think they have a decent team, apart from the CBs. They were fairly in sync in the high press to begin with, but after a while they were stretched and it became obvious that some players didn't have experience. If you're going to press high you have to be compact. If your team isn't compact you don't initiate a press - you fall.

I think it is the right way to go, Everton need to try, the fans are fed up with boring football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.