Premier League Games 21/22/23 Jan '23

A bit off topic but does anyone know why the clocks on the big screens at The Etihad stop at 45.00 and 90.00 and dont show how much extra time is left ?
No idea, it does my head in and I use the stopwatch on my watch at the end of 90:00 and have done for years because of the lack of it.

A bit off topic but does anyone know why the clocks on the big screens at The Etihad stop at 45.00 and 90.00 and dont show how much extra time is left ?
Feckin annoys me that…….I normally check the time at 90 mins

We're Chelsea fans just singing "Jurgen, Jurgen you're a ****?" Then straight away the Announcer starts on again about chanting, I'm with the Chav's on this one.
They did.

And straight away there goes the boring **** on the tannoy.

Can you believe the neck on the smelly twats, unbelievable.

No, you are wrong, please stop chatting shit if you don’t understand the offside rule.

Havertz is offside the moment Thiago Silva plays the ball, because Havertz (specifically his leg) is ahead of the ball.

So if Silva had scored, would the goal have been disallowed for Havertz being offside?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.