Premier League Games 21/22/23 Jan '23

I haven’t seen todays VAR shenanigans but it’s more obvious than ever that PiGMOL and VAR are merely the officiating arm of the red cartel. The referees see themselves as “the talent” the ones who have been chosen for their skills to make sure special interests are taken care of. When they referee those teams that make up the numbers, they truly become the star of the show, no need to apply rules consistently, or even fairly, they have free reign to do as they please. Apparently Howard Webb has stated his man objective is to give referee’s more confidence, hmmmm I thought the number one objective was to ensure the rules of the game are applied in a fair and consistent manner.

I haven’t seen todays VAR shenanigans but it’s more obvious than ever that PiGMOL and VAR are merely the officiating arm of the red cartel. The referees see themselves as “the talent” the ones who have been chosen for their skills to make sure special interests are taken care of. When they referee those teams that make up the numbers, they truly become the star of the show, no need to apply rules consistently, or even fairly, they have free reign to do as they please. Apparently Howard Webb has stated his man objective is to give referee’s more confidence, hmmmm I thought the number one objective was to ensure the rules of the game are applied in a fair and consistent manner.
No f’ing chance.

Just to prove your point, in the second minute of the Dipper game the thug Robertson should have got at least a yellow card for a bad challenge, in the Palace match now the Ref has just booked a Palace player for a lesser offence in the third minute. I know it's not VAR but it's conscious when the refs are giving the red cartel the benefits all the time.

It is the Arab way everything done on trust and a handshake without a big fuss.
We only have two Arabs in our twenty-man boardroom and leadership team.

We are also 18.16% owned by an American company.

Granted the majority owner and the Chairman are both Arabs but we are generally run by non-Arabians.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.