Premier League Games 21/22/23 Jan '23

Palace what’s happened to them can pass can’t hoof Zaha a bag of shite
He’s not great Vieira. Tactics are a bit bland.

There seems to be no variation in their players, just a load of bottom half players other than their left back.

Newcastle haven’t been great so far this evening though either. Not really created a proper chance yet.

Thought haha was more interested in getting a penalty there than staying on his feet and getting a shot away.

What I've learned from that half...

Newcastle - not dominant enough to be serious title contenders this season. If they have a good summer window, they'll be top 4 next season.

Palace - must be supported by people who like watching opposition teams. I can't believe that people actually pay money to watch them.

What I've learned from that half...

Newcastle - not dominant enough to be serious title contenders this season. If they have a good summer window, they'll be top 4 next season.

Palace - must be supported by people who like watching opposition teams. I can't believe that people actually pay money to watch them.
I suppose they are just supporters. An awful lot of us lot threw good money away on City back in the date when the only hope we had was maybe a point and a moan with the person next to you. We all still went though and Palace are nowhere near as bad as we were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.