Premier League Games 21/22 December

Well Sergio on at least two occasions has absolutely wiped Luiz out in anger. Not a late foul, not an innocent tackle gone wrong but a very bad tackle intending to hurt and endanger an opponent. Now thankfully he didn’t seriously hurt anyone. He could have easily done so. Son in your opinion broke his leg due to fouling him, not happy with his previous tackle. His challenge actually wouldn’t have damaged him too much, unfortunately for everyone the second foul and the way he fell lead to a horrible injury. You have a very negative opinion of Son whilst I imagine not having the same with Aguero?

What the devil are you talking about ?

Well Sergio on at least two occasions has absolutely wiped Luiz out in anger. Not a late foul, not an innocent tackle gone wrong but a very bad tackle intending to hurt and endanger an opponent. Now thankfully he didn’t seriously hurt anyone. He could have easily done so. Son in your opinion broke his leg due to fouling him, not happy with his previous tackle. His challenge actually wouldn’t have damaged him too much, unfortunately for everyone the second foul and the way he fell lead to a horrible injury. You have a very negative opinion of Son whilst I imagine not having the same with Aguero?
It is not good for any player to get the hump and commit a dangerous foul,it's stupid,i don't know why the well other players do it excuses son,he didn't learn from the last one even though it was very recent and such a bad injury,studs into a players chest deserved the red and it was right they haven't over turned it

What the devil are you talking about
I think he's referring to the ongoing battle with David Luiz where Sergio seems to lose his marbles. One of the incidents was far worse than anything Son was involved in. For whatever reason Sergio seems to lose the plot whenever he's near Luiz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.