Premier League Games 22/23/24 Febuary

The standard of that game was abysmal, how are we in a title race with this average looking Liverpool side, funny thing is the rags are out of the top 4 it’s not certain they will get champions league football.
Bent refs, a shit patch for us over Christmas and insane levels of luck.

Rag v Dipper game was'nt exactly a football feast , the big build up to these games every year is just full of bullshit , ive watched Klopps merry men a few times this season and i really cant work out how they have amassed so many points , we all here about the penalties / offside goals etc., but they arent even a good team , no creation in midfield , a defence that falls apart if their centre half gets injured or suspended and a mythical "front three" who Sergio has outscored on his own in 2019. If those c*nts win the title it will only because we have played 20 games more than them and the officials have continued to give them a few decisions , certainly not because they are the best football team in England.

Rag v Dipper game was'nt exactly a football feast , the big build up to these games every year is just full of bullshit , ive watched Klopps merry men a few times this season and i really cant work out how they have amassed so many points , we all here about the penalties / offside goals etc., but they arent even a good team , no creation in midfield , a defence that falls apart if their centre half gets injured or suspended and a mythical "front three" who Sergio has outscored on his own in 2019. If those c*nts win the title it will only because we have played 20 games more than them and the officials have continued to give them a few decisions , certainly not because they are the best football team in England.
They have zero creativity in midfield. Literally zero. They are absolutely dependent on their front 3 and their fullbacks to create chances. Oh, and the refs.

They have zero creativity in midfield. Literally zero. They are absolutely dependent on their front 3 and their fullbacks to create chances. Oh, and the refs.
99% of the premier league gets sucked in and starts to believe the hype over them as well. Pretty much every team for some fucking weird reason starts the game in their own half and will stay there the full game. Frightened to death about the mythical best 3 in the world and gegen pressing and the spirit of Shankly and the Kop being the 12th man. Does my head in.

Go toe to to toe with them and they don't want it.

99% of the premier league gets sucked in and starts to believe the hype over them as well. Pretty much every team for some fucking weird reason starts the game in their own half and will stay there the full game. Frightened to death about the mythical best 3 in the world and gegen pressing and the spirit of Shankly and the Kop being the 12th man. Does my head in.

Go toe to to toe with them and they don't want it.
Completely agree, created nothing against a vastly weakened United yesterday.
It is indeed sqeaky bum time and I suspect is touching cloth for the scousers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.