Premier League Games 22/23/25/26/27 April

Have to agree, he's very good with teams who are struggling. I'm not a fan of his playstyle at times but he knows how to get results, sadly he's screwed any chance of a big job with the England debacle

I know , stupid set up in which he did nothing illegal. He would have taken England very far

Another BBC typo today:
Quoting Craig Shakespeare LCFC
"I’m not sure how many points survival will take. All teams are capable of wind. We don’t know what’s around the corner."

Leicester planning to match Arsenal fart for fart at set pieces?

I know , stupid set up in which he did nothing illegal. He would have taken England very far
Companies and organisations, especially ones that represent the nation, tend not to rely solely on things being either legal or illegal as the moral compass by which to decide if something reflects badly on them as a brand. He had to go.

Companies and organisations, especially ones that represent the nation, tend not to rely solely on things being either legal or illegal as the moral compass by which to decide if something reflects badly on them as a brand. He had to go.

cant disagree to much, just frustrating he did it and the whole way it was done. First time i really felt England had a manager who could really get the best out of a average squad and that happens.

cant disagree to much, just frustrating he did it and the whole way it was done. First time i really felt England had a manager who could really get the best out of a average squad and that happens.

I thought that, until I saw his only game in charge. V disappointed, then he hit the greed/self destruct button. Fat xxxx!

So; according to Twitcher junior, Kante is "Makalele, Keane and Vieira all rolled into one". Right you are Jamie; get back to your colouring in book.

Don't get me wrong; Kante is a very good player. But those three (yes, even the dog walker) were far ahead of him, and took care of business over a longer period than just two years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.