Premier League Games 22/23 Dec

Out of who Salah and Sanchez? Sanchez all day he's proved his worth over a longer time frame which more of testament to his class(people compare others to messi and ronaldo forgetting that) and we could get him on the cheap or free.
Way to much notgivingafuckery about him for me. He downed tools at the seasons start and has barely performed since.

Robertson, Gomez, Moreno, Lovren, Klavan. Whatever combination they're putting out, we need to be putting them to the sword in a few weeks.

Way to much notgivingafuckery about him for me. He downed tools at the seasons start and has barely performed since.
I don't think it's deliberate he just clearly should have been allowed to go, Arsenal deserve as much blame as him not be able to keep his focus even Arsenal fans are saying it now.

Dipper defence.............

th

This is the reason neither team is a serious title contender. The thrilling game, but it is actually shit game-control by both teams .
Thats spot on. There is absolutely no control. I remember playing in games like this at Primary School. 5-6 or 6-5 anyone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.