Premier League Games 22/23 Dec

Watching Immel, Frontzeck, B(r)adbu(r)y, Clough, Vaughan etc etc (rinse and repeat), you had to be an optimist. Otherwise, you'd top yourself!
Immel was a god to me, paid me 15 quid to wash his car :-D He was always getting smashed in his back garden in summer, liked a beer did Immel and a nice chap to boot.
Saw him catch a beer that got knocked off a table once, first and last time i saw him move like that xD

I am just waiting to see who is the first pundit suggesting this as the game of the season. US against Spuds was the game where two managers came up with game plans and executed them to the extreme and where one team prevailed. This game is just like the whole school of 10 year olds are let out to play footy for 5 minutes!
In the PL it probably was our best performance but our performance against Napoli over those two legs was a level above even that for me because in some respects Spurs were just nowhere near as good as them.

A lot of te balls forward from both teams are low probability balls, meaning it’s mostly hope that the forward wins it. We would never play the ball in that situation.

I hear they are giving him the (how dare you leave arselona) treatment.........and no carragher not every player that returns to an ex club gets the same treatment Zab got a heros welcome from us
Tbf every player returning to either of these sets of ****s gets it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.