Premier League Games 23/24/25 April '22

Got an Everton fan next to me worshipping kloppp next to his friend whoes a liverpool fan, no rivalry between these lot.

Everton are going down this season.
They have nothing. All we can hope for is some tasty tackles but they don’t even have that in them

I'm inspired by this. They've looked nervous and scrappy against a team that haven't won away since August. I don't fancy them to win the last 5

I said it a month ago I hope they do.

This squad when the cards are on the table don't lose. Especially 5 games to win the league with the opponents we've got left. We've been here before. We don't fuck up.

Not watching it, what's making people say something dodgy is going on here?

Gordon booked for a push by TAA
Mane put his hand in face of 2 Everton players and only got a yellow. 1 should havd been enough for a red, nevermind 2
Var broke apparently
Matip blatantly pushed Gordon, no VAR or pen

Be honest, did anyone SERIOUSLY think Everton might sneak a point today? Even at HT?
Nobody expected it, but stranger things have happened. Though obviously they'll probably lose by 3 or 4 now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.