Premier League Games 23/24/25 November

Is it worth watching this over playing Civ VI whilst I work (just have the iPad with me at a remote office today)?

I’m slightly worried about Saturdays game they have a couple of players up top looking to break their duck in front of goal,would be Sod’s law or typical city if they did this weekend ...
Uh-oh, you’ve mentioned the thing that shall not be named.

The dementors are about to descend...

glad they only got a point as they are always better second half of the season

True story which shows how the media can paint a myth. A rag i know swore blind that they had once won the league by Xmas, even when i explained to him about our record point gap meant we only tied the title with 6 or 7 games remaining he still wouldnt have it. it was media soundbites and it was the same about them being better in the 2nd half of the season.

Uh-oh, you’ve mentioned the thing that shall not be named.

The dementors are about to descend...
Hahahahaha I’ll be working unfortunately and just to add fuel to the fire the house I’m working in,we were playing Burnley away lunchtime kick-off and it ended 1-1 ( Danilo cracker)the last time I was there ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.