Premier League Games 23/24/25 November

It's quite obvious that while the rags are outbidding everyone for shite players. The dippers have taken their place in outbidding for the PGMOL pension contributions.

They play really neat stuff Sheff U. Genuinely think everybody will struggle at Bramhall Lane.

Reactions: mat
I’ve stopped factoring their results in to my general enjoyment of life, as I can only fight so many sources of corruption, and my hands are full with the financial sort. ;-)

True on the factoring their results. Thought I’d give them a thought this weekend. However, only this one. Didn’t find out about their result until City played. Just need Sheffield to see this game out.

Pochettino will be watching this and wondering if £1bn is enough to transform this squad into top half material.
If he could work his magic with peanuts at Spurs. Imagine United giving him a warchest of 300m or so?

They have spunked hundreds of millions on bang average players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.