Premier league games 23rd,24th & 25th April

They are actually gonna win it at the swamp! Hahahahahahahahahahaha

If they do, would they put back the start of our game?

I know there will not be a trophy presentation, but wouldn't Sky want to do more than just a short interview with Ranieri and the MotM before switching to our match? They'll be showing them celebrating with their fans, extensive interviews with the player etc Could go on for ages.

I know there will not be a trophy presentation, but wouldn't Sky want to do more than just a short interview with Ranieri and the MotM before switching to our match? They'll be showing them celebrating with their fans, extensive interviews with the player etc Could go on for ages.
All the post match guff after the first game, when there's a double header on, is usually covered on Sky Sports News, isn't it?

Last edited:

They'd hand them the trophy at next home match. probably a 5 min celebration at the swamp with a champions flag.

Imagine Spurs winning the title, it would be unbearable. Still cannot believe some on here wanted them to win it. Maybe they should go and watch the Ricky Villa goal, then give their head a wobble.

Imagine Spurs winning the title, it would be unbearable. Still cannot believe some on here wanted them to win it. Maybe they should go and watch the Ricky Villa goal, then give their head a wobble.

So a player can't score a class goal against us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.