Premier League Games 24/25/26/28/29 Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
All in all, not that bad a set of results for us. Chelsea, Spurs and the candle wielders all dropping points. Okay; the vermin won. But they were never going to drop points at home to Brighton. Now, if Burnley can do a number on Arsenal tomorrow and, most importantly, we take care of business in the land that time forgot, it will be a Carlsberg weekend.

Not really,just the christmas period is very demanding and losing john is a big blow to us,i never count my chickens this early

You are a worrier Karen!

Even I am optimistic this season which says something. Ten points is just too many for me.

On current form Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea are on track for no more than 75 points. It would take a huge improvement in performance levels for them to get to 85.

To be honest the way we are going I can see someone needing 95 at least to win it.

Obviously the rag and Spurs games are very big for us but it's been a cracker of a weekend so far. Watching that first half I expected a Chelsea win. Spurs was a routine win for me and the rags got what I expected. 2 out of 3 ain't bad at all!

It's fantastic Karen.

We win tomorrow and that's Chelsea out of it too. Ten points is too many! The results and the top 6 mini league are going perfectly this season! If Arsenal can beat the rags next week then even better!
We are in a great position but we made up 8 points in the last 6 games of 2011/12 to take the title. Long way to go yet. Great results today, though, except for Scum.

We are in a great position but we made up 8 points in the last 6 games of 2011/12. Long way to go yet.

I know that but there were only two teams in it. If we win tomorrow then I think there are only 2 teams in it this year. It could all implode for sure but I can't see any team making up 10 points on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.